Career Services Center
Our desire is to serve La Sierra students and alumni in a way that provides them with a greater understanding of who God designed them to be. We encourage them to discover their calling and offer them the necessary resources to successfully navigate their grand adventure of lifelong learning and service.
La Sierra University’s Career Services Center is open to students and alumni of all majors.
- Individual career counseling: set goals, choose a major, determine a career path
- Assessments: clarify interests, skills, values, needs, strengths, personality type
- Career preparation: resumes/cover letters, mock interviews, informational interviewing, salary negotiation, employer research, networking
- Internships, job shadowing, part-time and full-time positions
- Workshops and events
- Graduate school information
The Career Center Staff motivates and empowers students to explore options and pursue careers. The center provides a comprehensive range of services, programs, and materials focusing on career exploration & decision making, skill development, experiential learning, and career placement.
Elke Hardt, Director
Located in ZSB 112
Monday - Thursday
9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Drop In Hours
No appointment necessary. For quick questions, resume reviews, etc.
Mon 4:00pm – 6:00pm
Tue 1:00pm – 3:00pm
Wed 10:00am – 12:00pm
Thu 9:00am – 11:00am