The La Sierra University Testing Center helps support the institutional mission of La Sierra University by promoting the intellectual and spiritual growth outside the formal setting of regular course work.
We provide high quality testing and assessment services, in compliance with the nationally recognized National Testing Association (NCTA) Professional Standards and Guidelines, in order to meet the growing needs of our student, faculty, administration, and community.
On Campus Tests Important Information
The La Sierra Testing Center will proctor make-up tests for $15 a test/quiz to currently enrolled LSU students with the approval of the professor of their class. The center is also available to give regular tests/quizzes for no fee to students with formal documentation for extended time and/or a distraction-reduced environment. Navigate to Office of Disabilities Services.
Talk with your professor about taking the test in the La Sierra Testing Center
You must bring in the proctoring form that is filled out by you and your professor or emissary testing will not take place with out it.
If you are unable to visit the La Sierra Testing Center to pick up a Proctor Form, you may print a copy of the form you need.
The Test Proctor Form can be downloaded here
Professor or emissary must bring test to La Sierra Testing Center in coordination with the agree-upon pre-arranged time.
Call to make sure the test is here.
Bring your photo id, $15, and any items allowed during the test by the professor (textbooks, notes, calculators, etc.)
*Do NOT bring your cell phones, pagers, and other electronic devices which are not allowed in the La Sierra Testing Center testing room.
The Testing Center Strives To:
- Provide assistance to various campus offices in helping students meet their needs for different programs;
- Collaborate with our faculty, staff and administrators, other colleges and universities, testing companies, and national organizations to keep abreast with the most recent changes in all aspects of our testing services;
- Provide a public service by offering computer-based and/or paper-pencil testing services;
- Maintain highest compliance with institutional, state, and federal regulations regarding the confidentiality of test candidate information and records;
- Provide outstanding customer service by being friendly, courteous, responsible, informative, accurate, and supportive; and
- Provide a facility conducive to a quality testing environment which will be clean, comfortable, quiet, aesthetically pleasing, and user friendly.
*(Any on-campus testing will begin no earlier than 8:30am and must conclude by 4:45pm)
You can now register for CLEP, DSST, MAT, and Distant Learning Exams on-line through the Test Scheduling Calendar.
All Testing is by appointment only please see our Testing Calendar.
La Sierra Testing Center
Michigan Test Testing
On Campus Testing