Process in Brief
- Department heads submit their Annual Department Reports to Assessment Division leaders; electronic copies are preferred. Due by 5 pm on the Monday of Spring Quarter finals week (2015 deadline: June 8).
- Each Assessment Division leader uses department reports to create one integrative Division-wide Annual Assessment Division Report; submits this to the Assessment Committee (firstname.lastname@example.org); electronic copy preferred. Due by 5 pm on the second Monday in July (2015 deadline: July 13).
- Copies of the Annual Department Reports are included as appendices to the summary, integrative Annual Assessment Division Report.
- Assessment Committee reviews Assessment Division reports and provides feedback to each Assessment Division on or before the first day of Fall quarter (2015 deadline: September 21); submits summary report to University Council, Provost, CFO, and Strategic Planning Committee by the second Monday of Fall quarter (2015 deadline: September 28).
- Assessment Committee archives Annual Assessment Division Reports for reference purposes (available to other programs/departments).
- Rubric for Evaluating Programs' Self-Assessments (used by the Assessment Committee to evaluate how well divisions are doing)
Office of the Provost: