Welcome to Pre-Health Professions at La Sierra University. We are available for walk-ins but appointments are preferred.
Mrs. Cynthia Douglas, M.S.
Assistant Director for Center for Student Academic Success, Pre-Health Professions
Main Pre-Health Advisor
- Pre-Anesthesiologist Asst.
- Pre-Occupational Therapy
- Pre-Physical Therapy
- Pre-Physicians Assistant
- Pre-Public Health
Ms. Claire Wilson
Assistant to the Associate Provost, Assistant Director for University Studies
Pre-Nursing Advisor (second & third year)
Administration Building, Room 203
- Advises all second or third year pre-nursing students
- By appointment only (no walk-ins)
Ms. Dahlie Conferido
Assistant Director for the Center for Student Academic Success
Allied Health Advisor: One and Two year Programs
Sierra Vista Hall, Room 114
- Pre-Clinical Laboratory Scientist
- Pre-Communicative Sciences/Disorders
- Pre-Dental Hygiene
- Pre-Emergency Medical Care
- Pre-Health Information Mgmt
- Pre-Medical Radiography
- Pre-Nutrition & Dietetics
- Pre-Physical Therapy Asst.
Pre-Health Professions is on Facebook. Become a fan today!
Do you have questions? You can find answers for many of your questions under our Frequently Asked Questions page.