The La Sierra University School of Business is pleased to engage with its active and growing network of students, parents, faculty, staff, alumni, friends, and other members of the community. As we begin construction of a new building to support both our growing student body and programs, we look to you, our friends, to share our mission. And there are many ways in which to engage with the School of Business.
Our School of Business would not have achieved its current level of success had it not been for our supportive alumni and donors. To learn more about exciting new fundable projects, naming opportunities in our new building, and more, please contact the La Sierra University Office of Advancement.
Job and Internship Opportunities
Our business students quickly learn to be creative leaders and sharp observers in the workplace. If you have any available job or internship opportunities, we would love to hear from you. Please contact Cheryl Bauman, Coordinator for Student Services in the School of Business to learn more. Also, we have recently begun building a professional student and alumni network using Linkedin. If you utilize this professional networking tool, please join our group by clicking here.
Visits, Activities, and Events
Please feel free to visit with our friendly faculty, staff, and students at any time. We have a very active and fun atmosphere in the School of Business, with frequent activities and events. Keep an eye on our School of Business Blog for the latest updates.
Every business student knows the incredible value of a strong network. La Sierra University and its School of Business are actively working together to continue building our network of alumni. Stay connected with us in any of the following ways:
- La Sierra Connect: This is the official online community for La Sierra University. Create an account and use it to keep our university Alumni office up-to-date with your current information.
- School of Business on Facebook: For current news, updates, and conversations
- School of Business on Twitter: For current updates and an actively updated job/internship feed.
- School of Business on Linkedin: Network with other alumni, students, and professionals.
- School of Business Blog: Our most comprehensive source of news and updates
- School of Business on Google+:Our newest network. Now testing Google Hangout.
We also love to hear what our alumni are up to. Let us know how you are using your La Sierra University education in the workplace today, if your family has a new addition, or even if you simply have an interesting thought to share with our students or other alumni. Please contact John Razzouk in the School of Business to learn more.