• Print

College of Arts & Sciences

Overload Petitions

All College of Arts and Sciences majors requesting a load in excess for 18 units must fill out a Petition for Overload. Petitions may be filled out in person at the CAS Dean's Office (LSH 221), or by calling (951)785-2211 and providing the required petition information over the phone.


Contact Us

4500 Riverside Parkway
Riverside, CA 92515



Office Hours:

Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

Please Wait...