Housing Accommodations

Housing is available during the summer for undergraduates, graduates, and teachers.  To apply for housing, you must first be registered for classes.  Then follow these steps:

  • Apply for Residence Hall Living
  • You will receive the Summer Clearance Form after moving in
  • Take the Summer Clearance Form to Student Financial Services or the Bursar's Office for payment arrangements
  • Contact the Office of Residential Life if you have any questions (951.785.2166 or nguerpo@lasierra.edu)
  • Last update on  June 10, 2011