- Call Security at (951) 785-2222 and request that they meet you at the front entrance to the center. (If you do not have a cell phone, there is a public phone by the market.) Security will disarm the alarm system – but note, the door is STILL locked (See #3 below)
- Turn on the light switch located by the door and the lamp on the entry table.
- You will need to prop open the front door. Place tape across the lock. The tape is located entry table’s top right drawer.
- Turn on the lights from the following control panels:
- Lobby lights: Turn on lamps next to the sofas
- Banquet Room lights: The lights are controlled from the 10 light switch panels located in the main lobby. Each panel corresponds to the direction/section of the room that you desire lighted.
- Other lights can be turned on from the panel next to the men’s restroom:
# 7 (Hall lights)
#11 (Restroom lights)
#17 (East side wall lights in banquet room – if desired)
- Banquet Room Set-up
- Temperature: 2 temperature gauges are located on each side of the doors inside the banquet room.
- Ceiling Lights: The switches to turn on the lights are located in the main lobby. (See #4.b)
- Lights on West side: Lights on the West side need to be screwed in to turn them on
- Kitchen Area: Turn light switch on by the back door and Switch #12 from the main panel in the kitchen
CLOSE-UP CHECKLIST (The reverse of the order above)
NOTE: It is imperative that the room be returned to the pre-event set-up to ensure timely return of any security deposit made and future use of the center.
- Kitchen sinks are cleared of food and debris
- Counters are wiped down
- Floor is swept
- Trashcans are emptied into the trash bin located outside behind the center. New trash liners are added.
- All food items are removed from the refrigerator
- Oven and stove are turned off
- Lights are turned off (Switch #12 on the panel in the kitchen hallway near the back door.)
Main Banquet Area
- Tables and chairs are put back into the standard room set-up: 6 round tables with 6 chairs per table on the east side of the room
- Vacuum and/or pick up any debris
- Turn off air conditioner or heat
- Check the bathrooms to make sure toilets and sinks are not running
- Turn off from the hall panel outside the men’s restroom switch 7, 11, and 17
- Turn off ALL 10 light switches from the main panel in the lobby. Make sure that each one has a “click” sound to insure they are completely off. Light bulbs on the west side need to be unscrewed.
- Turn off all table lamps
- Remove tape from front door
- Call Security at (951) 785-2222 and have them come to set the alarm. You do not need to wait for Security
Alumni Center Management
(951) 785-2578 Director
(951) 785-2374 Alumni Center
La Sierra University
4500 Riverwalk Parkway
Riverside, CA 92515
Alumni Director Office
La Sierra University
Second floor, Room 232
11500 Pierce Street
Riverside, CA 92505
M-Th 9:30am - 6:00pm
F 9:30am - 2:00pm
Alumni Center Coordinator
Call for Appointment