La Sierra Text Messaging System
La Sierra University is pleased to announce the acquisition of a state of the art emergency notification system. With this system we have the capability to notify you of emergency situations that may arise on campus. This information will be disseminated by text message and e-mail. This is the same technology in use at an increasing number of colleges around the country.
e2Campus is a mass notification system that can alert students, faculty, and staff with text messages via their cell phones and/or email. With the widespread use of mobile phones, this method of communication can increase safety on the La Sierra University campus.
Time-sensitive messages can now go wherever you are. In addition to cell phones, e2Campus enables La Sierra to send important campus information to you via our Web site, RSS, PDA, Email, Text Pager. The choice is yours!
Before You Register ...
- This service is completely voluntary. You may opt-in or opt-out at any time.
- You are responsible for messaging charges by your service provider.
- You will not receive messages for which you did not register.
- Your information is not shared with nor sold to third parties.
- The "opt out by" field is the date your service automatically expires. Select the first available date after you wish to discontinue service.
- Get More Information from e2Campus.
- If you are an La Sierra employee or student, please use your La Sierra login for the user name.
- When entering mobile phone numbers, remember to use your area code and NO punctuation, e.g., 9517852000.
- You only need to create one account. After you have completed registration, you may edit your account and add family members' mobile phone numbers and email addresses.
- Cingular customers should choose 'Cingular' as their carrier. If you do not receive your validation information within two minutes, change your carrier to 'Cingular (AT&T)' and try again.
If you need to contact your carrier and are unsure of their Web address, please consult the Mobile Carriers List.