- PhD Claremont Graduate University 2002 ( Economics and Politics)
- MA Claremont Graduate University 1998 ( International Political Economy)
- MBA Loma Linda University 1988 ( Finance)
- MBA Symbiosis University 1984 ( Marketing)
Principal Research Interests
Academic Interests/Research Area:
- Understanding the relationship between politics, economics, finance and entrepreneurship.
- Interested in entrepreneurship, economic development, disruptive technologies and anything outside the box.
- Applied research of taking new ideas to market.