Tom & Vi Zapara School of Business
There is a whole world out there in need of creativity, innovation and leadership. Why wait until after graduation to apply what you learn in the classroom? Today's business world needs students with business-ready degrees. Join us as we develop new ideas and new ways of thinking about the challenges facing our world today and start accomplishing more than you ever thought possible!
Explore Our Programs
I'm Really Interested! Contact me ASAP!
Featured Programs Business-Ready Degrees for Today's Business World
Accounting Bachelor of Science
The School of Business offers students an engaging experience in accounting. All of our accounting professors hold master's degrees or above, are Certified Public Accountants (CPA), and have extensive professional experience in the field. Our 80-unit major curriculum prepares students for a number of applicable careers with a real-world focus on learning and the course experience.
Business & Society Bachelor of Science
The program Business & Society is designed especially to prepare business students for the study and practice of law, with a particular emphasis on business and economic issues related to law. It would also provide useful preparation for careers in, or the advanced study of areas including public policy and urban and regional planning.
"We'll change the way you see business. We'll change the way you see the world."
John Thomas, Dean
Business Doesn't Look Like This Anymore... Why Should Your Degree?
Today's business student needs an education that is ready for today's business world. In the Tom and Vi Zapara School of Business, we design all of our programs and experiences using the latest information, tools, and resources.
Here's what you can expect:
- A dean whose door is always open to students.
- Courses designed based on current business practices and career options.
- Faculty who are experts academically and professionally.
- An innovation lab for new product prototyping and 3D printing.
- "Start-up Garage" office spaces in our building for students launching start-up businesses.
- A career hub full of job posts, internship opportunities, networking support, and career resources.
- Student organizations and leadership opportunities to gain valuable experience outside of the classroom.
- Preparation for a lifetime of using business skills and creativity to change the world.