Any interested students:
- Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)** yearly online at: www.fafsa.ed.gov.**Beginning January 1 of the previous school year.
- Receive and check your Student Aid Report (SAR) for accuracy. for corrections assistance call Student Financial Services Office.
- If needed, provide verification worksheets, parent's and student's IRS forms 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ to the Student Financial Services Office.
- Receive and review financial aid award letter from the Student Financial Services Office.
- If receiving a Perkins loan, sign and return promissory note with borrower's information sheet to the Bursar's Office.
- If awarded Federal Work-Study or an Academic Performance Scholarship, check the job advertisements on the board in front of the Human Resource Office.
- New Stafford loan borrower at LSU, must complete the Entrance Interview loan counseling form and Master Promissory Note either online at www.lasierra.edu/sfs or at the Student Financial Services office.
- If parents are borrowing a PLUS Loan they must complete a Parent Authorization form and the PLUS Promissory Note each year.
- Notify the Student Financial Services Office of scholarships, assistant-ships, or other loans you will be receiving.
- If you have any questions or need to ensure enrollment on the first day of classes, contact a Student Financial Services counselor.
- You must attend classes regularly and meet the requirements of the Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy to receive financial aid.
- Scholarships: Review LSU scholarships Scholarship applications available at the Student Financial Services office.
La Sierra University Scholarships and Discounts
La Sierra University offers several scholarships and discounts. For a full list please check: scholarships and discounts.
Financial Aid: Further information regarding financial aid.
Grants: Information regarding federal grants, California state grants, La Sierra grants, and external scholarship opportunities.
Loans: Loan Options, Lender list, Counseling, Online applications and more.
Prepare for College: Useful information on financial preparation for college.
Documents & forms: View and print the documents and forms needed to help you through the financial aid process.
Calculators: Plan for your financial future by calculating loan payments and comparing repayment plans.
Cost Sheet: Information regarding academic and residential costs at La Sierra University.
Student Financial Services: Student Financial Services website.