Club & Organization Trip Checklist
To ensure you and your Club/Organization has a smooth and successful trip we have compiled a list of things you will need to do.
- Complete an Activity Petition from OSA
- Complete a Travel Application
- Purchase group insurance & download insurance cards
- University Liability Waiver/per participant (everyone in your group needs to fill one out)
- Medical History/Treatment Form/per participant (everyone in your group needs to fill one out)
LOG ON to your OrgSync account and upload a copy of #1-5 to the approval form:
Once your submission has been received, OSA, Risk & Safety and the Missions Department will review your file and contact you with our response.
PLEASE NOTE: All of the following documents must be turned in for campus approval. Please make sure your organization completes all of the required documents **1 month** prior to departure.
Reporting Emergencies While Abroad:
In case of emergency please contact:
- Missions (Linda)
- (951) 785-2090 opt. 3
- (951) 237-4224 (after school hours)
- email@example.com (best method at any time!)
- Student Life (Dean Marjorie)
- (951) 785-2100
- Campus Security
- (951) 785-2222