Instructions for Attendees/Participants
We switched services and are using Webex instead of AdobeConnect. We can now accommodate 100 attendees.
If you are on our mailing list you will receive an invitation with instructions on how to register. Invitations are sent out 1-week before the meeting, if not sooner.
Make sure these emails are not going to your spam folder. The emails may show up in your inbox from: CRAE <email@example.com>.
Registering for the Webinar
The invitation email message that you receive from CRAE contains a link you can click to register for the event.
- Click on the link to be be taken to the event information page.
- Click on Register at the bottom of the page to open up the registration form.
- Answer the questions and click on Submit.
- You will receive a confirmation email with the link to the meeting room.
You may register at any time before or during the event. Keep the email confirmation for your records.
If you did not receive an email invitation, please subscribe to our mailing list.
You may also register for the event by using the following link: https://crae.webex.com/crae/onstage/g.php?p=DQnj0WJh4ydQWygvjS2nUBYDCWTaXx6MweBpFh2MqSaAVEoa&t=m
Joining the Meeting
Once you have registered you will receive another e-mail with "Registration approved for..." in the subject line. The email will include instructions "To join the online event"
- Click on "Click here" or the link provided.
- A new page will open up. Enter you first name, last name, and email and click on "Join Event"
- The webex event room will open.
We will use Integrated Voice Conferencing.
A small window asking if you want to participate in Integrated Voice Conference may pop up after joining the meeting. Click Yes to hear the presenter speak.
If you enter the meeting and cannot hear the presenter.
- Click on "Communicate" on the menu bar at the top
- Select "Integrated Voice Conference"
- Click on "Join Conference"
Using the Q & A Panel
The presenter will be available for a Question-and-Answer (Q & A) session during the webinar. Using your Q & A panel, you will be able to ask questions during the presentations. Technical support questions will be answered by a member of the CRAE staff throughout the presentation. Questions to the presenter will be answered once they complete their presentation.
Use Q&A Video Tutorial: http://wlc.webex.com/learnObj/EC/EN/EC_EN_T284-019/EC_EN_T284-019.htm
Your Q & A panel automatically groups questions and answers into these two tabs, which make it easy for you to check whether your questions have been answered:
- All-all questions and answers in a Q & A session during the event.
- My Q & A-the questions you sent and the answers to your questions. Displayed as soon as you send your first quesstion.
To open the My Q & A tab:
Right-click (Windows) or select ctrl and then click (Mac) the All tab, and then choose Open Tab > My Q & A.
To close the My Q & A tab:
Right-click (Windows) or select ctrl and then click (Mac) the My Q & A tab, and then choose Close Tab.
Asking a question in a Q & A session
During an event, you can send your questions to all or specific panelists in a Q & A session.
To ask a question in a Q & A session:
- Open the Q & A panel.
- On the Q & A panel, type your question in the text box.
- Optional. To edit your question, highlight the text you want to edit, and then right-click (Windows) or select ctrl and then click (Mac) to use the editing commands in the menu.
- In the Ask drop-down list, select the recipient, and then click Send.
Checking the status of your questions
The auto-grouping of questions and answers and visual cues on attendees' Q & A panels make it easy for you to check whether a panelist has responded to your question.
Always check the My Q & A tab to quickly find out whether your question has been answered.
When a panelist is answering your question, an indicator appears under the question.