Workshop Title by Topic
- Following Your Passions & Setting Your Goals: Chuck Dart, LLU Allied Health
- Interested in X-Ray, MRI, Nuclear Medicine & More? LLU
- Interested in Nursing? Union College School of Nursing
- Taking the MCAT & Applying to Med School, Jon Payne
- Interested in Physical Therapy? LLU
- Interested in Pharmacy? LLU
- Major Dilemma Part 1: Taking Inventory of Your Personal Talents & Abilities
- Major Dilemma Part 2: Strategies for Choosing Majors, Minors, or Pre-Professions
- Major Dilemma Part 3: Using Your Academic Path to Launch a Successful Career
- Interested in Job Shadowing?
- Expanding Career Possibilities, Creating a Resume & Developing Interviewing Skills
- Careers in the Humanities & Careers in the Sciences Beyond Health Professions
- Internships, Interviewing, and the Job Search by Dominic Bokich, Author of Your Dream Job
- Transfer Student & Faculty Meet n' Greet
- Time Management
- Test-Taking Strategies
- How to be Successful in Math: Prof. Horner
- Have a Paper to Write? Research Strategies & Tools
- Faculty Share Their Journeys
- Adventist Colleges Abroad: Experience the Real World: Professor Saguar
- How Do I Establish Career Goals?
- How Do I Manage My School Life?
- What Do I Need to Know About Repaying Student Loans?
- How Do I Manage My Student Loans While I'm In School?
- How Will I Pay for My Higher Education?
- What Do I Need to Know About Financial Aid?
- What Do I Need to Know to Pursue a Graduate Degree?
- How Do I Manage My Personal Life While I'm In School?
- How to Cope with Test Anxiety Part 1 & 2: Dan Nyirady
- Hands-On Techniques for Stress Management