This summer is where your college experience begins. Here at the Center for Student Academic Success we want to help you excel as a Golden Eagle. Our summer orientation program will help you accomplish some of the following:
- Complete math and English placement tests (if applicable) to determine your class level of English and math.
- Clear registration holds.
- Get advised and registered for Fall quarter courses.
- Obtain official student ID card and parking permit.
- Get acclimated to the campus, meeting your future classmates, administrators, faculty and staff.