This summer is where your college experience begins. Here at the Center of Student Academic Success we want to help you excel as a Golden Eagle. Our Summer Orientation program will help you accomplish some of the following:
- Complete Math and English placement tests (if applicable) to determine your class level of English and math.
- Clear registration holds.
- Get advised and registered for Fall quarter courses.
- Obtain official student ID card and parking permit.
- Get acclimated to the campus, meeting your future classmates, administrators, faculty and staff.
If you have not registered yet, you can Register for orientation in your Portal!
Log in and go to "My Checklist"
Click "ACTIVATE ACCOUNT" and follow the prompts.