Welcome to Pre-Health Professions at La Sierra University. Below you will find the advisors for the various pre-health programs you might be a part of.
Main Pre-Health Advisor
Mrs. Cynthia Douglas, M.S.
Assistant Director for Center for Student Academic Success, Pre-Health Professions
- Pre-Anesthesiologist Asst.
- Pre-Occupational Therapy
- Pre-Physical Therapy
- Pre-Physicians Assistant
- Pre-Public Health
Pre-Nursing Advisor (second & third year)
Ms. Claire Wilson
Assistant to the Associate Provost, Assistant Director for University Studies
Administration Building, Room 203
Allied Health Advisor: One and Two year Programs
Ms. Dahlie Conferido
Assistant Director for the Center for Student Academic Success
Sierra Vista Hall, Room 114
- Pre-Clinical Laboratory Scientist
- Pre-Communicative Sciences/Disorders
- Pre-Dental Hygiene
- Pre-Emergency Medical Care
- Pre-Health Information Mgmt
- Pre-Medical Radiography
- Pre-Nutrition & Dietetics
- Pre-Physical Therapy Asst.