Welcome to the Senior Class Website!
This is a resource page for the Class of 2015 at La Sierra University. We want you to have easy access to info about class events, graduation, class gift, etc.
Our goal is to make the next few months as an experience as possible. June, 2015 is quickly approaching. Ready or not, HERE WE COME!
For advisors of prospective graduating seniors:
Senior Contracts (Applications for Graduation) are due in the Office of the Registrar (AD 122) by Friday, October 11 at 12 PM. Students planning on graduating in Spring 2015 or earlier MUST complete this contract with their advisers and submit it to the Registrar by the deadline. Late submissions are not guaranteed acceptance.
Questions about this process may be directed as follows:
For Zapara School of Business and Division of Continuing Studies (ACCESS) students
Contact: Nelson Quintanilla
firstname.lastname@example.org, ext. 2928
For College of Arts & Sciences and HMS Richards Divinity School students
Contact: Angela Reynolds
email@example.com, ext. 2927
- 2015 Senior Class Officers
- Graduation Information
- Officer Job Descriptions
- Officer Expectations
- The Class Officers have been in contact with Nara’s Sushi on Banbury and Magnolia. Students can now receive 10% off all-you-can-eat sushi and 20% off individual orders! All you have to do is present your La Sierra University ID card.
- With Graduation getting closer, the Class of 2015 has been busy. Last quarter (Fall 2014) the Class of 2015 first project was to raise money for three families who couldn't afford essential needs before Christmas. The class was able to collect almost $1,000 in donations. The International Student's Department donated a car full of non-perishable food that was given to the families. The donations were divided amongst the three families equally and they were very grateful for the La Sierra Community. Thank you all who participated and donated!
- Career Center Open House - February 2, 2015
- Faculty Home Party at the Wilson's House - March 1, 2015
- Senior Contracts Due - March 19, 2015
- Graduation Fair - April 1-2, 2015
- Class of 2015 next meeting - April 9, 2015 (11am-12pm)
- Alumni Weekend - April 17-18, 2015
- Festival of Nations - April 26, 2015 (4pm-7pm)