Adding a class through Self-Service
Step 1 (Log in to Self-Service)
Log in to "Self-Service" using this link Self-Service <https://my.lasierra.edu/pls/live/twbkwbis.P_WWWLogin> . Type your LSU id# in the field "USER ID" and the self-service password/PIN in the field "Password". By default, the self-service password/PIN should be your 6 digits birthday (2 digits month, 2 digits day, 2 digits year.) and you will be requested to change it the first time you login to Self-Service. If you don't remember your password for Self-Service please call 951-785-2006 and ask the registrar office to reset it back to your birthday.
Step 2 (Adding a class through Self-Service)
To add and confirm a class in Self-Service, do the following:
- Under "Main Menu "Select "Students".
- Click "Register for Classes"
- Click "Add/Drop Classes"
- Select the term and click "Submit"
- You will see a page where you can enter the CRN numbers for the classes that you want to register for. (the CRN numbers can be found in La Sierra Course Schedule or you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you find the CRN number for your class). Then, click "Submit" or "Continue".
- The next page will be to choose your payment method. Choose from the list and then "Confirm".
You can contact the registrar office at 951-785-2006 for any additional questions regarding the steps above.