• Print

ESL - ELAC - English Language and American Culture

Documents Needed

Come learn to speak, read, and write the English language in the coolest place in the United States: Southern California. We welcome students from all cultures and backgrounds, whether you're a beginner or almost fluent in English.

You will need:

  • Your passport with your valid visa
  • Your stamped I-20 form (It will be stamped when you arrive in U.S.)
  • Your I-94 card (Small white card, usually given on the plane. It will be stamped when you arrive in U.S.)

Classes are divided into three levels: basic, beginning, intermediate, and advanced. Placement is based on scores on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), Michigan Language Proficiency Test or International English Language Testing Systems (IELTS).


Contact Us

4500 Riverwalk Parkway
Riverside, CA 92515



Office Location:

Convenience Center
Suite EE


Office Hours:

Monday -Thursday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

8:00 a.m. - Noon

Please Wait...