Just give us a call and we will pick you up! (951) 785-2200
All students must complete and submit the following items to our office before enrollment. Please note: students who do not provide these items within the first quarter attended will have a hold placed on their account.
- Hepatitis B series – Three doses required if under 19 years old
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR) – Two doses required
- Tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis (Tdap) – Within ten years required
- Meningococcal vaccination – Recommended, especially for freshmen living in the Residence halls who wish to reduce their risk of meningococcal disease.
- Tuberculosis Screening – PPD (Mantoux)* -- Required, within the past 12 months. (Tine or Monovac not acceptable). If PPD is positive, a chest X-ray required.
Physical Examination* -- Required, within the past 12 months. Include Urinalysis and Hemoglobin Laboratory tests, if needed.
*The student can have these done at the Student Health Services for $75.00 by the physician. Laboratory tests (Hemoglobin and Urinalysis) are also included. Immunizations fees will be extra: see the Service Fee page for current costs. Click here to download the Student Health Record forms.
- Student Physical Examination
- Athlete Pre-Participation Physical Application
- TB Testing Protocol (New)
- Meningitis Testing
Dorm Student Forms:
4500 Riverwalk Parkway
Riverside, CA 92515
Monday-Thursday: 8am to 5pm
Friday: 8am to 12pm
Closed Tuesday 11am to 12pm