- Dr.PH., Preventive Care, Loma Linda University, 1988
- M.P.H., Health Education, Loma Linda University, 1981
- M.A., Religion, Loma Linda University, 1981
- B.A., Theology, Washington Adventist University, 1975
Principal Research Interests
Health & EXERCISE Research Area:
- “Adventist Heritage of Health, Hope, and Healing,” W. C. Andress, Teach Services, Ringgold, GA., 2014.
- “Grandma Whitney:” Aging practices from a centenarian extraordinaire," W.C. Andress, The International Journal of Aging and Society. Vol. 2 Issue 2, p. 25-36, 2013.
- "Utility of therapeutic laughter courses in higher education," W. Andress, Journal of the World Universities Forum. Vol. 4, Issue 4, p.101-114.
- "Cleanliness & holiness: Physical and spiritual wholeness in the book of Leviticus," W. C. Andress, Asia Adventist Seminary Studies, Vol. 6, p. 37-51, 2003.