If you are applying to be a volunteer and want to serve in a position for a term of one year or longer, you must have the following criteria:
- Be at least 18 years old (or get approval from the Missions Director).
- Have completed at least one year of college by the beginning date of service
- Maintain at GPA of 2.5 or higher.
- In good standing with Student Life.
- Needs to have completed any and all Pre-Foundational course requirements (006, etc.).
- Have a willing and responsible attitude.
- Most important…have a commitment to God and serving others.
Step 1: Contact Info
Pease complete the following form and we (Alex, Andrew or Linda, your Mission Directors) will be in touch shortly:
Step 2: University Clearance
(Please log in!)
Step 3: Application Packet
- Consent Form for Release of Confidential Information
- La Sierra Media Release Form
- La Sierra Liability Waiver Release Form
- Beneficiary & Release Document
- Health Certificate
- Non-GC Independen Ministry Agreement (if applicable)
- La Sierra Transcript (unofficial...from Self-Service)
- Passport copy (photo & signature page)
- $500 Non-refundable Deposit Receipt
Step 3B: References
Send this link to five (5) individuals (pastors/teachers/employers). (Completed forms will come automatically to Missions).
Step 4: Organization Applications
Once you have been cleared by the University, you need to complete the application process for the organization you are applying to work with. Please visit their website for more information.
Step 5: Final instructions
- Flight Information (Once you have optained a airline ticket)
- Nuts n Bolts Eval
- RLGN Course Eval
- EDCI Course Eval