Instructions for Burning the Commencement DVD
Burning and ISO for Windows
1. Insert Blank DVD in DVD drive.
2. Launch CDBurner XP.
3. Select Burn ISO Image and Ok.
4. Select Browse to Select .ISO to Burn.
5. Locate file LSU_COMMENCEMENT_2011.ISO. This file will most likely be in the Downloads folder.
6. Select file and then select Open.
7. Select Options including Finalize, and Verify Data After.
8. Select Burn Disc.
Disc will automatically burn and will follow Options selected.
Burning an ISO for Mac
- Launch Disk Utility (Applications > Utilities).
- Insert your blank DVD
- Drag and drop your .dmg or .iso file to the left pane in Disk Utility. Now both the blank disk and the .iso/.dmg should be listed.
- Select the .iso/.dmg file you want to burn to disc, and click on the Burn button. A dialog box confirming the destination (your blank CD/DVD) will appear