Come study English!
Come learn to speak, read, and write the English language in the coolest place in the United States: Southern California. We welcome students from all cultures and backgrounds, whether you're a beginner or almost fluent in English.
You can learn at your own pace while working towards attending university classes when you're ready. Of course, you will be immersed in American culture as you make friends, attend campus events, and explore Southern California.
Your English program is called ELAC (English Language and American Culture). It is designed to:
- Build your listening skills
- Develop fluency in conversation
- Increase reading comprehension
- Improve academic writing skills
You will receive instruction in conversation and vocabulary, listening, grammar, reading, comprehension writing, and TOEFL preparation.
- Fill and return to us the International International Students Financial Guarantee Form (FGF)
- Pay the SEVIS Fee
- Your passport with your valid visa
- Your stamped I-20 form (It will be stamped when you arrive in U.S.)
- Your I-94 card (Small white card, usually given on the plane. It will be stamped when you arrive in U.S.)
View our international view book online!
Find What You Need
Iveth P., Honduras; Major: Management
La Sierra’s English Language and American Culture program expands to include middle and high school students from China.