Web Registration Information
You should print this instruction page before continuing to the registration sign-on.
LSU students may register on the WEB if the following conditions exist:
- Student is admitted to La Sierra University (ID and web PIN received with acceptance letter)
- All holds have been removed
- Received advisor approval of class schedule (undergraduate programs only), and Registration PIN for the quarter term.
Rules of Registration
The Procedure for WEB registration is as follows:
- Click Sign On
- Login: ID # and 6 digit Web PIN (Birth Month [2 digits] + Day of Birth [2 digits] + last two digits of Birth Year).
(i.e., if your birth date is February 10, 1980 your PIN is 021080)
- Click on Students then click Register for Classes Click Select Term or Add/Drop classes.
- Click Submit Term, then enter your 5-digit Registration PIN (received from your advisor).
- Enter the CRN numbers for your desired classes then click Submit Changes button.
- Click on Menu.
- Click Student Schedule by Day & Time and/or Student Detail Schedule to view your schedule, verify all courses, units, sections, days and times. If you have variable unit courses (e.g. 2-4 units) click on Change Class Options to select approved number of units.
- Now you MUST confirm registration to retain your reserved classes. Click Confirmation of Registration and follow instructions.
*All students must complete the Confirmation of Registration online or send by mail/fax to Student Financial Services Office by midnight on the day of registration, or you will be withdrawn from all classes.
You are responsible for the accuracy of your registration.