The Office of International Student Services (OISS) provides services which meet the diverse needs of the La Sierra University international student community and offers programs which foster global perspectives, intercultural awareness and international goodwill to the campus community.
The services necessary to accomplish the office mission are as diverse as the student population itself. However, there are six general areas of services available:
- Immigration Services and Advising
- Personal Advising
- Liaison for International Students
- Community and Campus Outreach Activities
- Special Programs for International Students
- Spiritual nurturing and programing