New Student Check-in
Here's a few things you might want to do BEFORE coming to La Sierra, if you haven't done so already.
- Reserve housing if you will be living in the dormitories. You can make a dorm room application through the Residential Life web site.
- Request an airport pick up, if needed. You'll need your flight information to contact the shuttle company. NOTE: there is a fee for this service.
- Register for one of the International Student Orientations here.
- Register for ESL/MUSIC CERTIFICATE here
Arriving at La Sierra
Welcome to La Sierra University. We are happy that you decided to join our school and we look forward to getting to know you better. We are excited to have you join our international family at LSU. All new international students must check in at the Office of International Student Services. We are located in Room 206 in the Administration Building.
In order to be considered to have checked in with our office the following items must be completed prior to starting your classes each quart
- Be physically present in the International office for check-in
- Present a valid signed I-20 or a valid transfer I-20
- Present a valid I-94 or a valid change of visa classification document with attached I-94
- Present a valid passport
- Present a valid F-1 visa in passport or change of visa classification document to F-1
- Update your address and other contact information with our office
- Attend the mandatory immigration regulations orientation held at the beginning of each quarter