All new international students who recieve an initial attendance I-20 must pay a SEVIS fee (currently, $200). This fee is collected by the U.S. government and has to be paid at least three (3) business days before the visa appointment.
- Please click here for the SEVIS Fee handout.
- Please click here for the final SEVIS Fee Rules.
- SEVIS Fee Information from Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), click here.
- SEVIS Fee Frequently Asked Questions; Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), click here.
Click here for the SEVIS Fee (I-901) on-line payment site.
If you prefer, you can also pay the SEVIS fee by visiting your local Western Union.
- SEVIS I-901 Fee Payment by Western Union Quick Pay Instructions Page
- International F and M Visa Instructions (PDF)
- To find the nearest Western Union Agent location go to http://www.payment-solutions.com/agent.asp and select a country or call the telephone number of the Western Union Commercial Services Network Agent in your country as listed in your phone book.