Do you enjoy helping people? Does being involved in health care interest you? According to the federal government’s Bureau of Labor Statistics, half of the 20 most rapidly growing occupations in the United States are in the field of health care.
- In good economic times or bad, the need for health care is always strong.
- At La Sierra University, we want to help you realize your career dream.
- Whether you are aiming for medicine, nursing, dentistry, pharmacy, or another field of health care, we can help you meet all of the requirements for acceptance into any health professions program at Loma Linda University or the university of your choice.
- In fact, we have more students accepted into Loma Linda than any other Adventist college or university.
- You can get to know your professors and fellow students on our friendly campus.
- You can join music groups, sports teams, worship groups, and student organizations.
- And the Pre-Health Professions staff is here to advise and help you all along the way.