How to Register
You should print this instruction page before continuing to the registration sign-on.
Verify that the following requirements have been completed:
- A. Student is admitted to La Sierra University (ID and web PIN received with acceptance letter).
- B. All holds must be cleared
- C. (Undergraduates) met with advisor to receive course schedule approval and Registration PIN.
Procedure for Registration:
- Log in to Self-Service
- Login: ID # and 6 digit Web PIN (6-digit date of birth)
(i.e., if your birth date is February 10, 1980 your PIN is 021080)
To reset your pin, call (951) 785-2006, or email email@example.com
- Click on Students > Register for Classes > Select Term or Add/Drop classes.
- Click Submit Term, then enter your Registration PIN (received from your advisor).
(Not applicable for Graduate students)
- Enter the CRN numbers for your desired classes then click Submit Changes button.
- Click on Menu.
- Now you MUST confirm registration to retain your reserved classes. Click Confirmation of Registration and follow instructions.
- Click on Menu.
- Click Student Schedule by Day & Time and/or Student Detail Schedule to view your schedule, print it, verify all courses, units, sections, days and times. If you have variable unit courses (e.g. 2-4 units) click on Change Class Options to select approved number of units.
*All students must complete the Confirmation of Registration online or send by mail/fax to Student Financial Services Office by midnight on the day of registration, or you will be withdrawn from all classes.
You are responsible for the accuracy of your registration.
HOW TO ACCESS YOUR SELF-SERVICE ACCOUNT AND EMAIL SETUP
Visit La Sierra’s website at www.lasierra.edu.
Click on the “Self-Service Login” link that is located under the Current Student menu in the yellow box.
Enter your USER ID and PASSWORD in the self-service page.
The USER ID is the same as the student’s school ID number.
Your password is your six digit birth date for first time users. (mmddyy)
If you do not know your student ID number or your password, contact the Registrar’s Office at (951) 785-2006 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the MAIN MENU click on the following:
- “Forgot Password?”
- “Set Password”
Input a password within the given guidelines, re-enter the same password for verification, and then click “submit”.
HOW TO ACCESS YOUR STUDENT EMAIL
- Go to email.lasierra.edu, type you username without “@lasierra.edu” and your password.
Or for first time users you can follow the steps below:
- Go to www.lasierra.edu and click on the drop down box called “Quick Links” and then click on “myCampus Portal”.
- Next, enter the user name, which is the same as the La Sierra email without the “@lasierra.edu” (email@example.com).
- Then, input the password, which is the same password for the La Sierra email.
- Once logged in, click on the Gmail icon to access your emails.