You must be officially admitted to La Sierra University before you can set up your e-mail account and apply for housing.
Admitted students need to complete the on-campus housing application. A $150 damage deposit (payable to the Bursar or through the MyCampus Portal) is necessary to reserve your room.
- Fall, Winter, Spring Application (use your La Sierra e-mail credentials to login)
- Summer Application (use this link for Summer Quarter housing)
Please Note: The "Fall, Winter, Spring Application" is NOT compatible with the Internet Explorer browser Version 6 or older. Upgrade to IE7+ or use another browser (free browser downloads--see below) to access the application.
Off-Campus Housing POlicy
Unmarried students under the age of 22 are required to live on campus unless they live with their parents or other approved host. Students may petition to live off-campus under the following circumstances:
- You live with your parents/legal guardian
- Living with a blood relative who is at least 25 years of age (cousins will not be approved)
- Living with LSU Faculty/Staff Member
- Financial Hardship (to be considered by the financial committee)
- Married and/or have a dependent child
- Medical condition that cannot be accommodated on campus
- Will be 22 within the first 5 weeks of Fall Quarter
*Students enrolled in less than 8 units may live off campus.
To petition to live off-campus, see your "My Checklist" online registration system in your MyCampus portal.
I'm Really Interested! Contact me ASAP!
Residential Life Office