Residence Hall Application
Please Note: You must be officially admitted to La Sierra University before you can set up your e-mail account and apply for housing.
Admitted students need to complete the on-campus housing application. A $150 damage deposit (payable to the Bursar or through the MyCampus Portal) is necessary to reserve your room.
- Fall, Winter, Spring Application (use your La Sierra e-mail credentials to login)
- Summer Application (use this link for Summer Quarter housing)
Please Note: The "Fall, Winter, Spring Application" is NOT compatible with the Internet Explorer browser Version 6 or older. Please upgrade to IE7+ or use another browser (free browser downloads--see below) to access the application.
Unmarried students under the age of 22 are required to live on campus unless they live with their parents. Students may petition to live off campus if they have extenuating financial or personal reasons. For policy details and submission deadline information, see La Sierra University Student Handbook, Off-Campus Housing Petition Policy.
You may live off campus after completing and submitting appropriate verification forms if:
- you live with your parents
- you are taking less than 8 units this quarter
- you are 22 years or older
- you have at least 190 accumulated units
To request to live off-campus, see your "My Checklist" online registration system in your MyCampus portal.
Free Browser Downloads