Our students come from all over the world to learn how to create value and make a difference in the world around them. A La Sierra University education means that our students not only gain knowledge, skill, and ability highly relevant to the real world today, but apply them in purposeful ways. Students do so through the following:
- Service-Learning - This teaching strategy integrates classroom experience with community engagement, providing students with an opportunity to put their newfound knowledge, skills, and abilities into purposeful practice.
- Students in Free Enterprise (SIFE) - This student-led organization develops creative, high-impact projects in the local and global community to produce sustainable, positive change. And with six National Championship and two SIFE World Cup wins, La Sierra SIFE stands as a defining example of a La Sierra University education.
- Business Club - In the School of Business, we are all family, and this sense of community is much due to the work of the Business Club. The club is responsible for a number of events and activities throughout the year, working towards making our students not only the smartest students on campus, but also the happiest and best-fed.
- Job and Internship Opportunities - Click for the latest job and internship posts.
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) - Our La Sierra University SHRM Chapter is actively engaged with Inland Empire SHRM. With frequent meetings, seminars, and other opportunities, this is a wonderful resource to all of our business students and a must for our HR students.