Our Mission and Goals
The mission of the School of Education is to promote, model and support exemplary teaching, influential leadership, responsible research, and social and educational service that fosters lifelong learning and enhances quality of life in our community and our world.
Our goal is to prepare individuals for exemplary service in the various fields of education so that their students may realize their fullest potential in service to God and humanity. To that end, we take seriously the goals we have set for the school in serving our students. We are committed to:
- Assisting pre-service and in-service educational personnel in building a sound philosophy of education that reflects Christian values and ethical principles.
- Enabling students to implement basic principles of education that reflect sound theories and practices.
- Motivating investigative curiosity and a desire to participate in the advancement of knowledge.
- Helping develop skill in educational research.
It’s not only our history that makes us unique. We believe that educators can change the world by teaching minds while building character in students. A focus on the moral and ethical dimensions of teaching sets us apart.
Apart from our values-based curriculum you will benefit from:
- One-on-one meetings with faculty
- Professors with real-life experience
- Personal program advisor
- Small Classes
- Class schedules designed for working professionals
- Summer fast-track programs