Resources for Adventist Educators
School of Education Interviews
An interview by Ginger Ketting-Weller, PhD, with Beverly Rumble, PhD, long-time editor of the Journal of Adventist Education, about the purpose and audience for the Journal of Adventist education, and guidelines and tips for getting published in the journal. Interview date: Feb. 6, 2014.
An interview by Ginger Ketting-Weller, PhD, with V. Bailey Gillespie, PhD, Professor of Theology and Christian Personality, and lead researcher for the ValueGenesis study conducted on July 18, 2013.
Center for Research on K-12 Adventist Education (CRAE) Webinars
- Effective School Operations
- Case Study: Turning a Small School Around
- A Team Approach to School Turnaround
- Core Adventist Convictions
- Case Study: Reformulating An Academy
- Making Adventist Education More Affordable for Those Who Struggle to Afford It
- Relationship Between Spending and Student Achievement
- Building Support for Adventist Education