How do I Change My Banner Password
Steps to change my Banner Password
- While in Banner, go to GUAPSWD form.
- At the Oracle Password prompt, enter your old or current password, then press TAB.
- At the New Oracle Password prompt, enter a new password, then press TAB. (A valid password must be at least 5 characters long, must begin with an alphabet, and contains at least one digit/number)
- At the Verify Password prompt, re-enter your new password.
- Click OK. You should get a message saying: "Password has been changed – Reconnecting". Click OK and it’s done.
Note: Please remember to keep your password confidential, for you are responsible for it. Sharing your password may lead to the revocation of your Banner privilege and also the termination of your employment.