The Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act or Clery Act is a federal statute codified at 20 U.S.C. § 1092(f), with implementing regulations in the U.S. Code of Federal Regulations at 34 C.F.R. 668.46.
The Clery Act requires all colleges and universities that participate in federal financial aid programs to keep and disclose information about crime on and near their respective campuses. Compliance is monitored by the United States Department of Education, which can impose civil penalties, up to $35,000 per violation, against institutions for each infraction and can suspend institutions from participating in federal student financial aid programs.
Updated Clery Act downloadable PDF Files:
- 2014 La Sierra University Main Campus Crime Data
- 2014 Corona Criminal Justice Campus Crime Date
- 2014 Ontario Criminal Justice Campus Crime Data
- 2013 La Sierra University Main Campus Crime Data
- 2013 Corona Criminal Justice Campus Crime Data
year to date
- 7 Year Comparison for Main Campus
- 7 Year Comparison for Off Campus
- 7 Year Comparison for Criminal Justice Corona Campus
- 7 Year Comparison for Criminal Justice Ontario Campus
Daily Report Log
Note: A paper copy of the La Sierra University Crime statistics is a available upon request from Campus Safety and Security Patrol.
Office: (951) 785-2222
Fax: (951) 785-5222
Monday - Thursday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.