Missing Financial Paper Work?
Steps on how to look at your missing financial paper work:
- Log in to your Self-Service account.
- Click on “Financial Aid.” The second tab on the top left side of the web page under Self Service.
- Click on “Eligibility.”
- Click on “Student Requirements.”
- “Select Aid Year” which is for this upcoming year 2011-2012, then click on “Submit.”
- Under the “Unsatisfied Requirements” or “Outstanding Requirements” is the paper work that is still missing.
If there is nothing but “Satisfied Requirements” then all the financial paperwork has been turned in.
***Please turn in your paper work to the office of Student Financial Services as soon as possible. ***