If you are applying to be a volunteer and want to serve in a position for a term of one year or longer, you must have the following criteria:
- Be at least 18 years old (or get approval from the Missions Director) and completed at least one year of college by the beginning date of service.
- Maintain a GPA of 2.5 or higher at the time of application.
- Be in good standing with Student Life (no worship orcitizenship probation counts on file)
- Has completed any and all pre-foundational courserequirements (006, 007 classes, etc.)
- Will abide by the University Code of conduct as outlined in theStudent Life Handbook while at home and abroad
- **Is willing to be a missionary...and serve where needed.We are not looking for students who only want to do medical positions or just visit a new country, etc...but young adults that take initiative and will serve and make a difference.
- **Has a commitment to communication: With your Missions Department at home and with the locals abroad.
- **Is responsible. Will respond to emails, be proactive in completing assignments, is prepared and on-time for appointments, strives to be a problem-solver and actively seeks out ways to help others while sharing Jesus.
STEP 1: CONTACT INFO
Let us know you're interested...and we (Andrew or Linda, your Mission Directors) will be in touch shortly:
STEP 2: UNIVERSITY CLEARANCE
(Please log in!)
- Missions Application Packet
- GC Beneficiary Information
- GC Release of Liability
- Health Certificate
- Resume (Sample)
STEP 3B: REFERENCES
Send this link to five (5) individuals: 1 pastor/2 teachers/1 employer/1 friend. (Completed forms automatically return to Missions).
STEP 4: ORGANIZATION APPLICATIONS
Once you have been cleared by the University, you need to complete the application process for the organization you are applying to work with. Please visit their website for more information.
STEP 5: FINAL INSTRUCTIONS