Application & Selection
Welcome to Summer Science Camp at La Sierra University! Summer Science Camp is a fabulous experience designed for students, entering or completing grades 9-12, that are interested in obtaining hands-on applications in the sciences, giving them a step ahead to their futures.
- Student should be just entering or completing grade 9, 10, 11 or 12.
- Student should be able to be on-time and attend each full day of camp for the week registered.
- Due to the nature of the information learned during the week, we believe that students with good academic understanding will gain the most from the program.
- Student should have a desire to learn and gain a hands-on understanding and knowledge for their futures.
The application with corresponding forms may be filled out online, then printed and e-mailed to email@example.com, or a hard copy may be mailed to: La Sierra University Summer Science Camp/4500 Riverwalk Parkway, Palmer Hall 205/Riverside, CA 92515. Applications must be received with all corresponding forms no later than Friday, May 23, 2014 to be considered. Full tuition payment must be provided with the application, or a check must be mailed within 5 days of application. Please be sure to complete all sections of the application and additional forms.
- Medical Treatment Authorization
- Waiver of Liability and Assumption of Risk Agreement
- Behavioral Standards Policy
- Media Release Form
Students will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis, as long as the applicant meets the requirements. Notification of acceptance will be provided via e-mail. If you have questions on space availability, please feel free to contact us.