Ultimate Science Week
During Ultimate Science Week, students will cover a wide-range of sciences. This week includes four days of off-campus learning. We'll have interactive learning experiences at places like the Aquarium of the Pacific and Knott's Berry Farm. Students will also be given the opportunity to actively participate and learn about the health sciences, including a view of the human body up close. We'll learn about chemical reactions and robotics on-campus, and how much pressure it takes to burst a watermelon! Join us for a fun-packed week!
Ultimate Science Week will run from Monday, July 27 to Friday, July 31, 2015.
- Check-in will be at 8:30a
- Check-out will be at 5:00p
*subject to change*
- Monday: Welcome & Introduction, Knott's Berry Farm physics activities
- Tuesday: Loma Linda University--Proton Radiation Treatment Center, Emergency Simulation Lab, Clinical Skills Lab, School of Dentistry, Orthotics & Prosthetics
- Wednesday: Aquarium of the Pacific, Biology Lab
- Thursday: TBD
- Friday: Robotics, Physics, Chemical Reactions, Cadavers