Ultimate Science Week
During Ultimate Science Week, students will experience a wide-array of sciences full blast. This week will have four days of off-campus learning. We'll have hands-on activities at places like the Aquarium of the Pacific, and have a chance to see the space shuttle Endeavour at the California Science Center. Students will also be given the opportunity to actively participate in an emergency-simulation setting, learn about proton radiation treatments and view the human body up close. We'll learn about acoustics and robitics on-campus, and experience force and gravity at Knott's Berry Farm. Join us for a fun-packed week of learning!
Ultimate Science Week will run from Monday, June 16 to Friday, June 20, 2014.
- Check-in will be at 8:30a
- Check-out will be at 5:00p
*subject to change*
- Monday: Welcome & Introduction, Knott's Berry Farm activities
- Tuesday: Loma Linda University--Emergency Simulation Lab, Proton Radiation Treatment Center, Orthotics & Prosthetics
- Wednesday: Aquarium of the Pacific, Biology Lab
- Thursday: California Science Center, Jet Propulsion Laboratory
- Friday: Robotics, Physics, Chemical Reactions, Acoustics, Cadavers