The Testing Center is an available service for registered La Sierra Students who are unable to test with the class or are unable to organize a time to test with their class instructor.
Proctor Request Form Important Instructions
- Download and print out our Test Proctor Request Form
- Fill out the form with your class instructor so that both parties will be aware of what is to be expected.
- The Tester/Student should submit the completed form to the Testing Center at least 3 days in advance so that we may be prepared to proctor the exam to the best of our availability
- Test Proctor Forms submitted by the class instructor will not be accepted. Student must turn in the form as they will be given a receipt of the transaction.
- Mandatory Exam Fee: $15 per exam (unless otherwise approved). Payable test day or prior.
- The Testing Center is CLOSED in observance of University Chapel (11am-12pm) every Tuesday. No exams may begin or be completed during that time.
- The Testing Center begins testing at 8:30am and concludes all exams by 4:45pm (Mon-Thurs). Please schedule accordingly.