Residence Hall Application
Please Note: You must be officially admitted to La Sierra University before you can set up your e-mail account and apply for housing.
Admitted students need to complete the on-campus housing application. A $150 damage deposit (payable to the Bursar or through Self Service) is necessary to reserve your room.
Self-Service & E-mail Instructions
La Sierra University's Self-Service web site
1. Navigate to lasierra.edu/selfservice.
2. USER ID: (your La Sierra University student ID number)
3. Password: (your 6-digit birthdate: i.e. 052485)
4. Once you login, you’ll be asked to change your Self Service password and setup your email password. The email password rules are pretty strenuous, so be sure to read all the instructions.
- Fall, Winter, Spring Application (use your La Sierra e-mail credentials to login--see above)
- Summer/PUC Teachers Application
Please Note: The "Fall, Winter, Spring Application" is NOT compatible with the Internet Explorer browser Version 6 or older. Please upgrade to IE7+ or use another browser (free browser downloads--see below) to access the application.
Unmarried students under the age of 22 are required to live on campus unless they live with their parents. Students may petition to live off campus if they have extenuating financial or personal reasons. If:
- you live with your parents
- you are taking less than 8 units this quarter
- you are 22 years or older
- you have at least 190 accumulated units
you may live off campus after completing and submitting a housing verification form.
Free Browser Downloads