When you study biology at La Sierra University, you will:
- Learn from professors who are experts in their fields. They contribute to knowledge and don’t just teach it from a book.
- Have opportunities to do hands-on research with professors as an undergraduate. Some students even publish papers in professional journals.
- Interact with professors who care about your spiritual well-being as well as your academic growth.
- Participate in clubs sponsored or supported by biology faculty.
- Study in the state-of-the-art Price Science Complex, where faculty members each have their own research labs—one with 10,000 specimens!