- Experience dynamic internships and learn what it's like to be a communication professional.
- Develop the skills you will need for your future occupation.
- Enroll in fun classes like Edutainment, Newswriting, Advanced Public Speaking, and Small Group Communication.
- Attend and present at local and national communication conferences. Start building your network!
- Visit special exhibits at the Annenberg Space for Photography, the Skirball Center, the Los Angeles Times, and seminars on Journalism.
- Participate in small classes, an enriched learning experience, where everyone is known by their name - not by a number
- Receive personalized letters of recommendation for your job applications and interviews.
- Study in a university located near a national hub for communications professionals.
All organizations need people who excel in the art of communicating. Learn the skill of effective communication and prepare to enter one of the largest and most diverse fields today.