Please consider volunteering with the Stahl Center Team. Contact us to work with us in one or more of the following areas:
- Assist the Curator with the preparation & conservation of artifacts.
- Catalog artifacts.
- Enter information into the computer
Events* (one or more per academic year)
- Act as a host during the event.
- Assist with preparation & set-up.
- Assist with clean-up.
- Assist with promotion of event(s).
- Be a Docent (Greet & Assist Visitors)
- Assist w/Tours (usually Wednesdays)
- Assist preparing & installing displays
- Be a Student Assistant (students may be employed if they qualify for Work/Study
Note: Docents and Tour Guides will be inter-viewed, will fill out an application & agree to:
- training time with one of the museum staff,’
- volunteering at least once every 2-3 months, usually Saturdays from 1:45-5:15,
- communicating with the museum staff re: their scheduled volunteer time & attending a minimum of one training session per year (usually at least the orientation to any new exhibits).
(951) 785-2199 fax
La Sierra Hall
Monday - Thursday
9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.