The La Sierra University Testing Center helps support the institutional mission of La Sierra University by promoting the intellectual and spiritual growth of students and members of the community outside the formal setting of regular course work.
We do this by providing information and proctoring services to facilitate an individual’s educational and professional goals. We provide high quality testing and assessment services, in compliance with the nationally recognized National Testing Association (NCTA) Professional Standards and Guidelines, in order to meet the growing needs of our student, faculty, administration, and community.
Within this framework, the Testing Center strives to:
1. Provide assistance to various campus offices in helping students meet their needs for different programs;
2. Collaborate with our faculty, staff and administrators, other colleges and universities, testing companies, and national organizations to keep abreast with the most recent changes in all aspects of our testing services;
3. Provide a public service by offering computer-based and/or paper-pencil testing services;
4. Maintain highest compliance with institutional, state, and federal regulations regarding the confidentiality of test candidate information and records;
5. Provide outstanding customer service by being friendly, courteous, responsible, informative, accurate, and supportive; and
6. Provide a facility conducive to a quality testing environment which will be clean, comfortable, quiet, aesthetically pleasing, and user friendly.
We are centrally located at the heart of the campus in the lower level of La Sierra Hall, Suite 100, as indicated by building 5 on the campus map. Do not go up the steps at the front of the building, but to the left of the stairs and enter on the ground level. We are suite 100--you will see a blue sign that says Learning Center.
Please note that visitors to the university must not park in K-lot. Please feel free to park on the street or in Visitor Lot C (regardless of the 1 hour-only signs). From the street parking, we are straight up the sidewalk from the three-figure-statue of the Prodigal Son and the fountain.
Office hours for the Fall Quarter 2014
FALL QUARTER HOURS:
*(Any on-campus testing will begin no earlier than 8:30am and must conclude by 4:45pm)
You can now register for CLEP, DSST, MAT, and Distant Learning Exams on-line through the Test Scheduling page.
All Testing is by appointment only please see our testing calendar located in Test Scheduling.