As a La Sierra alumnus you have access to our exclusive online community powered by IntroMaps. IntroMaps provides a global interactive map and visual search functionality to locate and connect with other alumni and friends of La Sierra University. You can use IntroMaps to network, find/post relevant content, or get involved with the university. IntroMaps provides automated weekly digests of posted content and professional introductions to other members of the community. To register, please follow the instructions below.
- Go to http://www.intromaps.com/signin
- Enter email address where you receive La Sierra emails
(It must match the email address that we have on file for you. If you are not sure which email we have from you, please update your personal information here.)
- Choose a password
- Read and Agree to terms, and click “Register”
- Check your email inbox for an email from IntroMaps to confirm your account. Once confirmed, go to intromaps.com and login for instant access
- If you do not receive an email, please check your spam folder. Contact email@example.com if you have any problems.
- If you never received an invite, please send an email to X@client.edu to update your information.