Our office offers a variety of healthcare services—including access to a medical doctor. Most of these services are covered by the quarterly Student Health Service fee you paid during registration.
Our basic services include:
- Office visits
- In-house clinical laboratory tests
- First aid/Emergency care
- Health education/personal counseling
- Selected prescription and over-the-counter medications
- Community services
For a detailed listing of our services, click here.
For a detailed listing of our service fees, click here.
All students must complete and submit the following items to our office before enrollment. Please note: students who do not provide these items within the first quarter attended will have a hold placed on their account.
- Health Record & Physical Examination Form
- If taking more than eight hours, a physical examination record completed within the last year and including immunization records.
To access the Health Record & Physical Examination Form click here
To learn more about immunization requirements, click here.
La Sierra University also requires that all student taking classes, working on campus, or residing in the residence halls have health insurance.
To learn more about La Sierra’s Student Health Insurance plan, click here.