Student Financial Services - SFS
Financial Administration provides leadership and service in a variety of areas. Its purpose and mission focus on providing exceptional support to La Sierra University students and departments. Following is a list of important consumer information:
Financial Aid Information
General Information About La Sierra University
- Students with Disabilities
- Physical Plant
- Academic Programs
- Transfer Articulation Agreements
- School Personnel (Faculty)
- Academic Integrity
- Vaccinations (Student Physical Examination)
- Fire In On-Campus Facilities
- Missing Person Policy and Procedure
- Availability of Employees for Information Dissemination Purposes
- Establishing and Maintaining an Information Security Program
- Copyright Infringement Policy
Monday - Thursday:
8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
All service offices close on Tuesdays from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. for University Worship.
Administration Building #101